The dyslexia resources on this page are provided to help you learn more about dyslexia. I encourage you to visit the websites below.
- Bright Solutions for Dyslexia
Website of Susan Barton, the founder of the Barton Reading & Spelling System.
- Yale Center for Dyslexia and Creativity
The Yale Center for Dyslexia & Creativity provides comprehensive information about dyslexia and dyslexia research.
- International Dyslexia Association
IDA is a non-profit organization dedicated to assisting dyslexic individuals and their families.
- Learning Ally – Learning Ally is a non-profit organization that provides audiobooks, assistive technologies, and support services to dyslexic, blind, and visually-impaired students.
- Learning Disabilities Association of America – The LDA provides support to children with learning disabilities, their parents, and their teachers.